Arrival in Srinagar Airport you will be met our
representative and will be transferred to Houseboat.
Afternoon enjoy the relaxing Shikara ride on Dal
Lake for 02 - 03 Hrs and enjoy the beauty that God
has graced this city, which is often compared to
Venice. You will get a lovely view of some interesting
places around the Lake.
Overnight stay at Deluxe Houseboats in Srinagar.
In Srinagar After breakfast leave for half day
tour to famous Nishat Garden known as 'Garden of
pleasure' built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal
King Asif Khan. Then visit to Shalimar Garden known
as 'Garden of love' built in 16th century (1619)
by Mughal King Jehangir for his beloved wife Noor
Jehan or (Mehr-un-Nissa). Then visit famous Tulip
Garden Asia's biggest tulip garden in Jammu and
Kashmir's summer capital Srinagar holds thousands
of flowers impart a mesmerising ambience to this
90-acre tourist attraction in the Valley. Nearly
1.3 million tulip bulbs comprising 70 varieties
of various colours have been grown in the garden,the
vast tulip garden overlooking the Dal Lake in the
Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
After breakfast Full day excursion to Gulmarg
(8700 ft i.e. 2652 mts), known as 'Meadow of flowers.
Discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the
16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes
covered with wild flowers. It is one of the India's
premier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not merely
a mountain resort of exceptional beauty - It also
turns into India's premier Ski resort in winter.
The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland
meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat
range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan
Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter.
Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
After breakfast leave for full day excursion to Pahalgam (2133 mts) also known as ‘The valley of Shepherds or Trekker’s Paradise. On the way visit Awantipura ruins, Saffron fields One of the most beautiful places on earth, the town of Pahalgam offers breath-taking views. One can just enjoy the town of Pahalgam trek to some of the most beautiful places on earth. One can trek to Lidderwat, Kolohoi Glacier or to Sonmarg. Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus.Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip garden previously Model Floriculture Center is a tulip garden in Srinagar, India. It is the largest tulip garden in Asia spread over an area of about 12 hectares. It is situated on the foothills of Zabarwan Range with an overview of Dal Lake.
- 02 Paying Persons : Rs. 11,300/-
- 04 Paying Persons : Rs. 8,400/-
- 06 Paying Persons : Rs. 7,450/-
- Extra Person : Rs. 3,800/-
- 01 nights stay in Deluxe Houseboat
- 03 nights stay in Hotel in Srinagar
- 02 Paying Persons : Rs. 13,050/-
- 04 Paying Persons : Rs. 9,900/-
- 06 Paying Persons : Rs. 8,950/-
- Extra Person : Rs. 5,000/-
- 01 night stay in Deluxe Houseboat
- 03 night stay in Standard Hotel
- Accommodation for 04 Nights on Double / Twin Sharing Basis.
- Breakfast included everywhere.
- Transport Services as per the itinerary by Non A/C Vehicle.
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary given above.
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival by Distant Holidays Rep in Srinagar..
- VAT on food components.
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone & table Drinks etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Internal Airfare.
- Garden entrance fee.
- Pony Ride in Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonmarg.
- Trip to Aru, Beetab Valley & Chandanwari
- Cable Car rides in Gulmarg.
- Guide services.
Also you can give a default rating by adding attribute data-rating