On arrival at Srinagar , you will be met by our
representative at the airport and transfer you to
Deluxe Houseboat. Afternoon Tour of the Famous Mughal
Gardens (Nishat and Shalimar), Enroute Visiting
Kashmir Carpet Weaving and Handicrafts factory.
Overnight at the Houseboats.
Morning Visit the world famous Royal Spring Golf
Course (RSGC) and Play a Round of 18 Holes. Afternoon
back to the Houseboats, then relax on a Shikara
Ride on the Dal-Lake, Visiting Floating Islands,
Vegetable Fields and Local Villages, Watch the Sunset
and Return to the Houseboats.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
Early morning after breakfast leave for Gulmarg
(The Meadow of Flowers) on arrival at Gulmarg Check
Inn Hotel, Afternoon drive towards to Gulmarg Golf
play a round of 18 Hole
Overnight stay at Hotel in Gulmarg.
Kashmir offers a unique opportunity to play golf in invigorating surroundings, where the wind whispers through enormous trees of chinar and stately pine. In the verdant golf courses at Srinagar and Gulmarg, you will be able to play for longer hours than you can in the plains because of the lower temperatures – Srinagar’s highest temperature seldom goes above 35°C. Srinagar offers an exclusive opportunity for golf enthusiasts to play almost through the entire year. During the summers, while the plains are boiling, Srinagar's temperate climate allows the golfer to play longer hours without getting tired. During winters, the courses in Srinagar are closed, only when snowbound
- 02 Paying Persons : Rs. 8,900/-
- 04 Paying Persons : Rs. 6,550/-
- 06 Paying Persons : Rs. 5,900/-
- Extra Person : Rs. 3,800/-
- One night stay in Deluxe Houseboat
- 02 night stay in Hotel
- 02 Paying Persons : Rs. 9,900/-
- 04 Paying Persons : Rs. 7,550/-
- 06 Paying Persons : Rs. 6,900/-
- Extra Person : Rs. 4,200/-
- 01 night stay in Deluxe Houseboat
- 02 night stay in Standard Hotel
- Accommodation for 03 Nights on Double / Twin Sharing Basis.
- Breakfast included everywhere.
- Transport Services as per the itinerary by Non A/C Vehicle.
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary given above.
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival by Distant Holidays Rep in Srinagar..
- VAT on food components.
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone & table Drinks etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Internal Airfare.
- Garden entrance fee.
- Pony Ride in Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonmarg.
- Trip to Aru, Beetab Valley & Chandanwari
- Cable Car rides in Gulmarg.
- Guide services.
Also you can give a default rating by adding attribute data-rating