Arrival in Srinagar Airport you will be met our
representative and will be transferred to Houseboat.
Afternoon free to relax. Later in evening enjoy
the Romantic Shikara ride on Dal Lake and enjoy
the beauty that God has graced this city, which
is often compared to Venice. You will get a lovely
view of some interesting places around the Lake.
Overnight stay at Deluxe Houseboats in Srinagar.
After breakfast transfer to Pahalgam (2133 mts)
also known as ‘The valley of Shepherds or Trekker’s
Paradise for 02 night stay. On the way visit Awantipura
ruins, Saffron fields One of the most beautiful
places on earth, the town of Pahalgam offers breath-taking
views. One can just enjoy the town of Pahalgam trek
to some of the most beautiful places on earth. One
can trek to Lidderwat, Kolohoi Glacier or to Sonmarg.
Pahalgam is also the entry point for the famous
Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Pahalgam.
After breakfast transfer from Pahalgam to Gulmarg
(8700 ft i.e. 2652 mts) for 01 Night Stay, known
as ‘Meadow of flowers. It is one of the India’s
premier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not merely
a mountain resort of exceptional beauty – It also
turns into India’s premier Ski resort in winter.
The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland
meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat
range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan
Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Gulmarg.
After breakfast transfer from Gulmarg to Srinagar.
Afternoon tour to famous Mughal Garden, Nishat Garden
known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century
(1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visit to Shalimar
Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century
(1619) by Mughal King Jahangir for his beloved wife
Noor Jahan or (Mehr-un-Nissa) After that visit to
Chashmashahi. The Chashma Shahi Mughal gardens in
Srinagar have been loved by emperors and picnickers
alike, and have now been restored to their past
glory - despite violent political unrest in the
Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar.
After breakfast leave for full day excursion
to Sonamarg. Sonamarg (2740 mts) also known as ‘The
Meadow of Gold’ or “The Gateway of Ladakh’ Sonamarg
is 84 Kms from Srinagar and is surrounded by colourful
mountains and thick Pine forests. Along with the
Pahalgam, Sonamarg is an excellent takeoff point
for treks into the mountains and in itself is an
ideal camping ground where glaciers pour down from
the Himalayas. Sonamarg is also the entry point
for the famous Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus
via Baltal Valley.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Srinagar
India promises to be your ultimate honeymoon destination .When many a romantic couples come to Kashmir to celebrate their honeymoon .There are the traditional houseboats as well as five star hotels that make the stay of the couples comfortable.
- 02 Paying Persons : Rs. 16,800/-
- 04 Paying Persons : Rs. 11,100/-
- 06 Paying Persons : Rs. 10,000/-
- Extra Person : Rs. 3,800/-
- 01 night stay in Deluxe Houseboat
- 05 night stay in Budget Hotel
- 02 Paying Persons : Rs. 18,850/-
- 04 Paying Persons : Rs. 13,900/-
- 06 Paying Persons : Rs. 12,900/-
- Extra Person : Rs. 4,200/-
- 01 night stay in Deluxe Houseboat
- 05 night stay in Standard Hotel
- Accommodation for 06 Nights on Double / Twin Sharing Basis.
- Breakfast included everywhere.
- Transport Services as per the itinerary by Non A/C Vehicle.
- Sightseeing Tours as per the itinerary given above.
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival by Distant Holidays Rep in Srinagar..
- VAT on food components.
- All toll taxes. Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone & table Drinks etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Internal Airfare.
- Garden entrance fee.
- Pony Ride in Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonmarg.
- Trip to Aru, Beetab Valley & Chandanwari
- Cable Car rides in Gulmarg.
- Guide services.
Also you can give a default rating by adding attribute data-rating